The Comeback!

Hello, tis I!

So, earlier this week I found myself with a lot of time on my hands; and slowly, I've been coming in world again. I've got lots of goodies planned for you, already. But fist I'm trying to sort out my 29k inventory! Eeek!

However, my great blogging comeback has been nixed. While writing up my entry, which I was planning to release on Friday, I was sorting out through my folders while sitting atop the roof of one of my beloved stores, and planning the outfits and photos to take. The place in question also had a freebie chair, which is what I was going to blog about.

Apparently, I was being incredibly offensive (!) to the landowner without knowing it. Without insomuch as a hello, or a 'don't stand on the roof, it annoys me'-- they booted and banned me. I didn't realize I was being a nuisance just standing there minding my own business and going through my face lights so I could prep to take pics of the items.

As a consequence, I refuse to blog any of this seller's items. Let's just say you're not missing much. The items on her prize chairs are the same ones she's had three years running. However, they're cute and I used to be a loyal customer of her's before I left SL for a year. Looks like I'll be needing to find something else to blog, so bear with me.

0 comments: