You're probably wondering...

What's happened to me, and whether I'm still around, and what's happened to this blog.

Unfortunately, I've been suffering from bouts of ill-health since around Easter, and I'm only now getting over it all-- now that my work has slowed down a bit. One of the tactics to recovery was to simplify, which included cutting out Second Life 'til I felt a little better, as I couldn't even muster the strength to log on most days.

I'm getting better, but because of the sporadic nature of my playing time, I probably won't be updating the blog very often. I do hope to continue playing Second Life, and I do hope to update periodically, but I can't match the frequency (once a day) of the other fashion blogs out there!

So if you feel especially patient, I hope you stick with me.



<3 Duns.

0 comments: