Being Cute Japan Style Too!

I promised to blog today, so I am blogging today! Well, given my previous entry got nixed, I decided to swing by Rayskin which is always good for nabbing freebies, and gee whiz They have a LOT of stuff. I don't know how much of it is new, given I haven't been in SL for a while, but hopefully it's something you all haven't seen yet.





Hair & Dress: RaySkin - Myu *Milk* - $1L
Skin: KAO - Non Sun Burn - $100L
Poses: DP YumYum - Yukata Pose Set - $10L





Hair & Dress: RaySkin - Villages Ai - $0L - (Group Gift)
Skin: KAO - Non Sun Burn - $100L
Poses: DP YumYum - Yukata Pose Set - $10L





Hair & Dress: RaySkin - Villages Maxi Jayro - $1L - (Group Gift)
Skin: KAO - Non Sun Burn - $100L
Poses: DP YumYum - Yukata Pose Set - $10L




Also Cupcakes! updated it's $50L wall with some great stuff, including this super adorable skin. The skin is lash-less, the lashes are my own. Check it out, there are lots of skins there, as well as a few dresses. The cute green hair is a dollarbie by Rayskin. I feel like Pizzaz from Jem in it!




Hair: RaySkin - Tinkerbell - $1L - (Group Gift)
Dress: RaySkin - Candygirl Rose - $0L - (Luckyboard On Wside of Store)
Skin: Cupcakes - Allure Cameo Kiwi - $50L



Lastly, and sadly, JILL is closing its doors. I loved JILL, and am sad to see it go. Everything is 50% off full price, and there's a ton of cute things in there. I picked up a lot, but Fabfree already blogged a lot of the free things in there. So, here's just a reminder to go to JILL before it's too late!




Top/Pants: JILL - DBD Top Pink/Blue - $45L ea -
Leggings: JILL - Leggings Multi Pack - $0L - (Group Gift)
Skin: Rockberry - Platinum Hunt Light - $10L
Hair: Rayskin - Air 07 Maxi: Wine/Wine2 - $0L - (Group Gift)



That's it for now. Enjoy.

~Duns

0 comments: