Sales & More Gatchapon!


I'm back! Well, it's Sunday and I have free time, so this entry is earlier than anticipated. And, just so you know, this entry is image intense!



Dress::MALT: - Jewel Dress (Salmon) - $100L Discounted - (or $300L for the fat pack.)
Skin: Sanu - Sanu Needling Skin - $0L - (NIAH Hunt)
Hair: Uw.St - Ann-Hair Type A - $0L - (Freebie On Counter)



There's soooo many things happening in SL right now, it's crazy. I think three (or more) hunts start today! So the Needle in a Haystack hunt, and the starting point is Holli Pocket. If you want to check that out. Also on is the No Strings Attached hunt, a dolly related hunt. Starting point is The Dolly Box so check those out. There is also a Japanese Horror Hunt starting today. I LOVE HUNTS. But, I can't really participate the way I used to. As I was saying in my other entry-- SL used to be unmetered for me because my ISP had islands in-world, but they they pulled out. As a consequence, SL now counts towards my downloads, and you probably know, it generates at a lot. So I can't play like I used to. My cap is 25gb but there's three of us that share the connection, so, it does tend to add up. So, I don't know if I can go from store to store like I did for the Bunny Hop. I will probably need to just check out the stores I like, and rely on other blogs for info on what's any good. As a consequence I probably won't be blogging the hunts very much. Sorry!

One thing I can do though, is blog about the cute items that Sanu has up for the NIAH hunt, which she kindly put up last night and let us know about. She has a cute skin in there, as well as two mouth-held needles. The other thing I can do, is check out various sales for you; yay! So, MALT is having a sale on everything except her cheapies, and I swung by there today. Very cute things, but I wasn't sure if I wanted anything-- until I saw the jewel dresses! 300L per fat pack! PER FAT PACK! That's seven dresses for 300L! I couldn't pass up that chance, and I LOVE them. I am so happy! I couldn't decide which to feature, so I decided to feature them all. Just so you know, ALL her fat packs are $300L! (Except her After 5 evening wear), so definitely check it out.



Dress: :MALT: - Jewel Dress (Teal) - $100L Discounted - (or $300L for the fat pack.)
Skin: Sanu - Sanu Needling Skin - $0L - (NIAH Hunt)
Hair: Uw.St - Roy-Hair Type B - $0L - (Freebie On Counter)
Necklace [Pink Fuel] - Bottle Charm Necklace - $10L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)
Location: Sanu - Outside Sanu Mainstore



The hairs are freebies from Uw.St -- I LOVE the hair here, love love love it. I came across it when I was really new in SL, and it was the best freebie hair I had ever gotten! I have never forgotten the place since, and when I save some more linden, wanna buy some more of their hair. They have four freebies out, two for girls, and two for boys, but the best bit is that the boys hair totally suits girls as well! I actually like the boys hair for me better, but they're all cute!



Dress: :MALT: - Jewel Dress (Black) - $100L Discounted - (or $300L for the fat pack.)
Skin: ...showfunky - Olga in Love Skin - $80L - (Gatchapon Random Chance!)
Hair: Uw.St - Ann Hair Type B - $0L - (Freebie On Counter)
Shoes: mijn.t - Potato's Shoes WHITE - $35l? - (Gatchapon Random Chance)





Dress: :MALT: - Jewel Dress (White) - $100L Discounted - (or $300L for the fat pack.)
Skin: Sanu - Sanu Needling Skin - $0L - (NIAH Hunt)
Hair: Uw.St - Reed Hair - $0L - (Freebie On Counter)
Needle: Sanu - Sanu Needle Silver (Mouth) - $0L - (NIAH Hunt)
Ring: Mocha - Glass Gem Ring - $10L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)



Don't forget the Albero Gatchapon goodies-- I still have some to blog, and I swung by [Pink Fuel] and guess what letter was on the lucky chair? Yep, that's right! And while I was there, I snagged some necklaces from her Gatcha. I love the teeny bottle necklaces! They are adorable!




Dress: :MALT: - Jewel Dress (Cerise) - $100L Discounted - (or $300L for the fat pack.)
Skin: ...showfunky - Olga Club Skin - $80L - (Gatchapon Random Chance!)
Hair: Uw.St - Julie-Hair Type B - $0L - (Freebie On Counter)
Necklace: [Pink Fuel] - Bottle Charm Necklace - $10L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)


So sadly, Who Nose is closing down this week. I nabbed this ultra cool shirt and jeans before they were gone forever.




Sign: Duck Soup - Protest Sign - $10L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)
Jeans: Who Nose Appleheart Jeans - $60L discounted price - (extra one to give as gift included)
Shirt: Who Nose Appleheart Teal Shirt - $60L discounted price - (extra one to give as gift included)
Pose: Olive Juice - This Bag is Heavy Pose - $15L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)
Plushies: [Pink Fuel] - Angel + Devil Pandas - $0L - (Lucky Chair Prize)
Necklace: [Pink Fuel] - Bottle Charm Necklace - $10L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)


Last but not least, the cute diaries from :u.f.o: and the shoes from Mijn.T also in the Albero Gatcha Festival.




Dress: :MALT: - Jewel Dress (Sky) - $100L Discounted - (or $300L for the fat pack.)
Diary (w/ Pose): u.f.o - Dear Diary Pink - $35L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)
Necklace: [Pink Fuel] - Skull Necklace - $10L - (Gatchapon Random Chance)
Shoes: mijn.t - Potato's Shoes GREEN - $35l? - (Gatchapon Random Chance)
Pic Loc: mijn.t - Main Store



Phew! That's it! Until next time!

0 comments: