The Dressing Room Fashionista


Hay guys! I'm so sorry I didn't blog in time for Friday! I was up all night trying to perfect the look; because I totes love these leggings from LG Concept that you can get at The Dressing Room. So much so, I styled my entire look around them! Mostly bargains and freebies, and a LOT from both The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue but everything I'm wearing is new and available right now! Ok, I lied, the bangles are old. But the rest is new! I love it, but it's almost a little too cool for me! I'm more dorky in RL and SL. This is totes fashionista for me. =X And also, I had to skinny Duns up a little because skintight leggings didn't look so hot on me at first.





Shirt: Ameni M Hana - Tanktop Newyeargift 2010 - $0L - (Group Gift. Store found thanks to Gabi's blog!)
Blazer: Tee*fy - Ashley Blazer - $70L - (@ Dressing Room Blue)
Leggings: LG Concept - Pop Leggings Yellow - $40L - (@ Dressing Room Regular)
Glasses: Role Optic - Bon Glasses - $379L
Shoes: Vivianne Fashion Rainbow Pumps Yellow & Black - $1L
Necklace: Ha! - Mustache Pearls - $10L - (Platinum Hunt Item)
Rings:Lacie Cakes - Glitterific Multi Ring Set - $10L - (Platinum Hunt Item)
Bangles: FFS (Checkered) - Ruffian (Silver) - Old Freebies
Pose:KS Creations
*picture taken outside Uw.St store





Skin: Candy Doll - Platinum Doll - $10L - (Platinum Hunt Item)
Earrings:BOOM - Ion Earrings Rainbow - $0L - (I love these! Subscribo gift)
Glasses: Role Optic - Bon Glasses - $379L
Hair & Hat: Cri Cri - mHat01 ver02 - $0L/1L -
Eyes: =Hoot= - NIAH Hunt Goldenrod - $0L




Also, at the Dressing Room Blue is a bunch of other updated items, new today! Including this adorable dress from Mimikri and the skin I'm wearing by Dekdae and my hair by Exile




Dress: Mimikri - Paris/blush - $70L - (@ Dressing Room Blue)
Hair: Exile - Bianca TDR exclusive - $60L - (@ Dressing Room Blue)
Skin Dekdae - Brooke TDR Skin - $70L - (@ Dressing Room Blue)
Necklace Whippet & Buck - Love is a Deserter: Orchid - $40L - (@ W&B Shoe Fair Gatcha. Random Color Chance!)
Pose: [LAP] - Back Brace



Here's a closeup of the Dekdae skin, which features tears-- aww! And the =HOOT= eyes. Note that the skin comes WITHOUT eyelashes, and that the ones in the pic are my own




Skin Dekdae - Brooke TDR Skin - $70L - (@ Dressing Room Blue)
Eyes: =Hoot= - NIAH Hunt Blue - $0L
Necklace Whippet & Buck - Love is a Deserter: Orchid - $40L - (@ W&B Shoe Fair Gatcha. Random Color Chance!)
Hair: Exile - Bianca TDR exclusive - $60L - (@ Dressing Room Blue)



That's it cuz I'm pooped! BAI!

-Duns

0 comments: