Hop To It!

So, between work and the Bunny Hop grid-wide hunt, I haven't had any time to blog! I'm sorry! I managed to finish the hunt yesterday though, and sort through everything today. And I'm going to be slack and feature the hunt the next few days, because I took a peek at my schedule this week and it's crazy busy again so I can't go out bargain-hunting. Don't they know I'd rather play SL all day? So anyways, I usually don't participate in hunts because they take a lot of time and are frustrating (if you don't find X egg you can't move on to the next store -.-), and some rewards can be less than stellar. However, the Bunny-Hop was a level of quality all it's own, and it's really worth doing! Not only that, it ran pretty well, with most designers being kind about where they 'hid' their egg.

And so, my after sorting through everything, I bring you my absolute favourites from the hunt. The creme de la creme. The ones you absolutely need to trailblaze over and get, in my opinion. I hope to do a post each day of my favourites; starting with...





Piggeh!: [Pink Fuel] - Piggy Bun Bun - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Hair: Waka&Yuki - Bunny Hop GIFT - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Skin: Rockberry - Megan Bunny Hop Hunt Light FRX - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Dress: Wretched Dollies - WD Peaches 'n Cream Special Easter - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Eyes: [kusshon] (poetic colors) - easter lilac - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Shoes: NONKO romankan - Blue night heel - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Pose: Mela's - Mela's Cute 03 - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)



I adore this piggy! I already raved about [Pink Fuel]'s adorably Bunny Avatar in my previous entry, which is also generously included in the [PF] egg. But Piggeh! I love him! He's so cute and little and and and... his little eyes go 'wobble wobble' at you. T-T And I identify with his little backstory, which is that of a little lonely piggy who wanted to be accepted by the springtime bunnies and duckies. So he decides to buy a bunny suit in order to fit in with them, hoping they won't notice he is just a lil piggy. But when they see him, they laff at him something dreadful; and so he is a very sad little piggy. Aww. But it's okay little piggy! I know exactly how you feel! You are my bestest friend! T-T I will luff joo for evers!

Also, the quality of hunt items is amazing. The Wretched Dollies dress is so amazingly pretty. It also has a plain apron to go with it, without the bunny on it. And the Waka&Yuki hair is my favourite yet. The egg actually contains two shades of brown. I'm showing the darker one. And as always, Lano Ling of Poetic Colors has outdone himself. The gift eyes are wonderful; mostly green with a hint of lilac. A close up of the hair, skin, eyes, and my precious Bun Bun, below:




Hair: Waka&Yuki - Bunny Hop GIFT - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Skin: Rockberry - Megan Bunny Hop Hunt Light FRX - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Eyes: [kusshon] (poetic colors) - easter lilac - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)
Piggeh!: [Pink Fuel] - Piggy Bun Bun - $0L - (Bunny Hop Prize)



Well, that's it from me tonight. Thank you all for sticking with me. Happy Bunny Hopping!

0 comments: