Kouse's Sanctum Sale

I did not think I would be posting twice in one day... yet Valentine's Day seems just as busy as Christmas for sales, and it is especially busy for me. I have a love of red, and of course, designers have me at their mercy during this time of year...

Case in point: Kouse's Sanctum is having a special promotion, called '25 Roses.' They have set up a secret chamber, (link is below my picture), with 25 pink and red gowns. All are $100L until midnight on the 14th of February. For those who buy every single one of the 25 gowns within the secret chamber, you will receive a gift-card valued at $1000L


Gown: - - Kosue's Sanctum: Secret Chamber - Trinity Gown in 'Blood' - $100L - (secret chamber price only)
Hair: - Magika - (no longer available).



Toodles,
~Raven

0 comments: