The Laughing Academy Sale

I haven't posted very often, I'm not online as much as Dunneh, and I'm very particular about what I pick up. However, I do have a soft spot for gowns, and the Freebie Telegraph tipped me off to a moving sale at the Laughing Academy. This is a lovely store with a multitude of period gowns. The sale is random, so the items are set at anything between 25-100L, and changing every day. There are some bargains to be had there, such as the gown I picked up today:


Gown: - The Laughing Academy - Cecily Mourning Gown - $99L - (sale price).

I also picked up some other bits and pieces, hats are 10L, and they have a great range of shoes between 5L - 25L.


Shoes: - The Laughing Academy - $5L


I promise to post more later, I'm just waiting for a lucky chair at the moment and I want to get this post out.

Toodles,
~Raven

0 comments: