Lano Ling is my God!

The title says it all. Lano Ling from Kusshon has a new set of freebie eyes out! I LOVE the poetic eyes series. This one is from his new light shadowed bright eye series. I would recommend you pick up a pair of eyes one day, maybe as a treat; they are a bit steep, ($200L) but they are well worth that. They are simply stunning. The freebie is out for a limited time, so get it, get it quick!

I've paired it here with Magika's new discounted hair! Yes, that's right, Magika has reduced some old hair models to $10L per color pack and $60L per fat pack. I'm super stoked because this time around she reduced two of my favourite styles; Lil Punk and Lime! Raven and I have already swept it all up. Be quick, as with the other discounted hair packs, they are for a limited time.

And lastly, it's been blogged all over the place, but the skin from Curio is the bees knees! It's so rich and detailed. I don't think I will ever, ever, leave the group! Just search the people tab for 'Gala Phoenix' and join her group, 'Gala & Rita Design Annoucements'



Eyes: -Kusshon - Poetic Color Eyes - Liquid Amber - $0L
Skin: - Curio - (Join Group)
Hair: - Magika - Silky II - Brown D - Discounted Hair (10L per pack or 60L for fatpack)




Eyes: -Kusshon - Poetic Color Eyes - Liquid Amber - $0L
Skin: - Curio - (Join Group)
Hair: - Magika - 'Lime' - Light Pink - $10L per color pack, $60L per fat-pack



Eyes: - Kusshon - Poetic Color Eyes - Liquid Amber - $0L
Skin: - Curio - (Join Group)
Hair: - Magika - Lil Punk - Black A - $10L per color pack, $60L per fat-pack



Photos taken at the lovely Ann Otoole's Photogarden! Lacking a few SLURLs because I'm in a hurry right now. x3 I'm out!

0 comments: